Mixed martial arts game with RPG elements.
MMA Rivals is a multiplatform sport’s simulator game which puts you in the exciting world of MMA fighting where the success depends on your determination in training and bravery in fights.
You pick your fighter, train him, and manage his tactics fight by fight, picking the most suitable moves depending on your skills and the expected strategy of your next opponent.
MMA Rivals is still in early beta and lost of features are missing. In this version you can see and test only the single player campaign of the game with focus only on training and fighting in three leagues.
Key features (current):
- Train your fighters in many different martial arts techniques:
- 4 Currently available – Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Karate, Wrestling and Boxing;
- More to come;
- Combine skills as you see fit, depending on your strategy;
- Easy to navigate tactic set using card deck builder mechanics;
- Different battle behaviors set per round which can strongly affect the fight result;
- 5 different characters to pick from – each one with unique talents;
- A total of 24 opponents to challenge set in 3 separate leagues with increasing difficulty;
The game is born through our passion of MMA and we want to dedicate it to all the brave warriors who are not afraid to step in the cage and give it all in the name of the oldest competition in the world – the art of fighting.
Warning: Lots of battle animations are not ready yet and use their generic visuals but it does not affect the final result of the fight. New animations will be added on a regular base but we are just excited to share the game with you as early as possible.